Thank you for your interest in submitting content to Metavisionaries for publication! If you have any questions or comments regarding these following guidelines, direct them to the our email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Before writing/submitting an article:
- Article topic must be approved. There are dozens of genre topics to choose from, and if you don’t see one you believe would correspond with the theme of Metavisionaries, we’re open to adding new topic categories for it.
Things to follow when writing/submitting an article:
- Completed article must be original, well-written and adhere to the approved article topic/interview.
- Excellent use of the English language required. Prior experience with content writing preferred but not required.
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word document format (.doc or .docx) only. No PDF’s please for formatting reasons.
- Articles must be a minimum of 500 words but can be lengthy up to 2,000 words. Additional length is offered upon approval for special pieces.
- Use single spacing after punctuation. Use double space between paragraphs.
- Regardless of submission style, all articles will be formatted to the Metavisionaries font size and type of font.
- If images are included, submit in jpg or gif format only, and include artist or photographer attribution. Images will be edited to fit the format of the article thumbnail for congruency of the site formatting.
Article title and author information:
- Include an appropriate and informative title for article.
- If your article is a dictated interview, please include the guest name in the title, and use correct dialogue formatting for the body of the article.
- For time sensitive articles such as Astrological content, please submit at least one week prior to the date the event occurs to ensure it is published on time.
- Write at a level appropriate for most audiences.
- Do not use profanity.
- Avoid biased or derogatory language.
- Avoid slang.
- Content including graphic images or writing of illicit activity, violence, illegal activity, sexual content, hate speech, racism, cruelty, or click bait teasers will not be approved for publication.
- Educational and factual articles receive higher priority for publication than opinion pieces.
- Personal experiences are allowed if the content of the article is educational or helpful to the audience.
- All article content must be written from a neutral point of view. This allows all views to be represented fairly and without bias.
- Authors should aim to provide complete information, and not to promote one particular point of view over another.
- Outbound links are not allowed in the article. Outbound links redirecting a reader to the authors personal page is allowed in the author bio only.
Submitting an article gives Metavisionaries the rights to edit, if needed, to correct misspelled words or basic grammatical or punctuation errors. Editors at Metavisionaries retain rights to decline an article for publication if it violates the guidelines or is irrelevant to the content of the site. Authors and content contributors maintain all copyright of their work, and each article will include a footer of the authors name. An authors short bio is included in the footer if one is submitted with the article. The date an article is published will be determined by the editor.
For authors who publish with us frequently, a content contributor profile will be added to our Metavisionaries site as a tribute to their work, and to promote their professional portfolio.
Please submit queries for publication, or articles for consideration, to: email@example.com